1/7/10

Update

I talked to our adoption agency today and they told me they are "net-daying" more paperwork to us, we will need to sign it and send it "next-day" to Texas. They should have it in their hands on Monday, input it into the system, scan it and send it to China and they will report back to the agency then.

She told me that we would know something with regard to flights and travel on Monday, so maybe Tuesday.

Kind of crazy, but God is in control and I can't wait- though I must- to see what He is going to to with all this.

Just trying to keep all you "pray-ers" up to speed.

2 comments:

  1. "So maybe Tuesday" you might be flying out??? This is all very, very exciting and we continue to pray for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think we will be flying that soon, but hopefully we will get info on when we are able to fly and maybe we can get there a little earlier so it takes a little pressure off to get him the last day- but God has all those details covered and it will be interesting to watch Him work it all out for His glory and my good.

    ReplyDelete