1/14/10

San Fran

God had it planned a very long time ago for me to come to San Fran today and spend the night- so that is what I am doing.

I was able to get the visa apps in to the embassy and will pick them up tomorrow morning at 9 and head back. I am sitting on the bed in my hotel room and thinking about where I want to go for dinner- many choices here. Maybe sushi???

Today is definitively God directed. I literally got on the plane- since they were calling my name over the PA system- and they closed the door behind me. I am not sure if I would have arrived on time catching the later flight- but I don't need to know that.

I did talk to the adoption services person at NW airlines and they do have a really nice program for purchasing tickets when there are dates that are questionable- but they are twice the price. They can be changed or canceled any time. I think we are going the cheaper way, but I haven't locked that in yet.

Even with all these crazy things we are doing I can't help but think of the lengths God went to in order to adopt me- this is nothing.

I'm going to explore a bit.

BTW- there is a much easier way to ge your visas then the way I just did it:)

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME! Praise be to God for directing your path!! Praying for a safe flight home in the morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! :0) I love it -- Him, His situation, and how He is using you all. He is good.

    ReplyDelete