1/14/10

Reality Video

I understand that I will probably not be able to post easily on the blog while we are in China, so I may set up a plan to email the daily postings and have someone here add them to the blog. Will work on that today.

I was asked to video tape the process- like a reality show- and am wondering if this would be something that many would be interested in viewing. I don't like to see or hear myself in this kind of a setting but if it would be helpful/encouraging to others I would make the effort to do this. I would have to put this together after we return.

Bear in mind this would be real life- the good the bad and the ugly- so you are going to see us in some ugly moods and hard situations and you will also see us in some amazingly happy times as well. International travel is tough going, especially with a bunch of government paperwork to do, and so you will probably see us in some very frustrated and boring moments.

I will look for your responses to determine if this is something we take the time to do. I have not asked Teresa yet, so I may be in trouble already. Again, if you think it would be helpful we will do it. I'm not sure what to think of this myself.

1 comment:

  1. Although it would be interesting to view, I would be concerned with the pressure it may put on all three of you. It is an amazing thing to be given a child and you don't want to be distracted from his needs & yours at the moment. Take lots of photographs, but I would keep these precious/new /difficult/ amazing moments private. But do take LOTS of photos for your family and for Vince of China, people, special times, etc. We do want to see - just filter it when you are not tired and possibly emotional!
    We are so excited for you and praying lots! We can understnad part of what you are going through - just not the "international" part. Your life will be forever changed - in a good way! :)
    Much love and prayers, Janet for the Hehe family

    ReplyDelete