7/14/09

Better to Give than to Receive

I met with a friend of mine, my insurance agent, who "happens" to be an orphan herself. I had no idea. I was telling her of the process we have started and of course she was really excited. But it doesn't stop there.

She left my office and a couple of days later I received an email from her. She was so encouraged by the process that she went back to her office and sent out an email to I think her entire data base about what we are doing and asked for others to participate along with us in the process in any way possible. What a blessing.

It is better to give than to receive, as we can all attest. A couple of days later I got a check in the mail from her and then just a couple of days later I received another check from someone she had contacted and I have never met this person. What a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment