4/19/10

Open House for John

Yesterday, after church, the Sarr family, with help from a bunch of people I'm sure I am not aware of, threw an open house/party for John and our family. What a fun afternoon.

The weather was perfect- I think it was around 75- there were a bunch of people there, probably about 100, and I think John had a good time. Our body is so generous and they lavished their love on us as is their custom. The fellowship was sweet, there was lots of food, God allowed us to be able to use the out door living area ALL around the house and people seemed like they had a great time.

"Thank you" to the Sarr family, and all who helped, in order to make that all happen and thanks to all who came to support our of adoption of John. BTW- I think that is the first shower I have been to in years and it was very enjoyable.

Who will be next?

No comments:

Post a Comment